Hello blogging world!!

Oh my.  It's been a while since I've blogged.  The past year has been a crazy one full of changes and the blog was the last thing on my mind. 

After much prayer, Mr. U left the ministry.  For now.  We do not know what the Lord has in store, but last January (2012) he started working for a computer company.  He's always loved computers but never dreamed the Lord would have him doing it full time.  This involved us leaving the town we lived in for 14 years just outside Augusta, GA, and returning to where we grew up- Atlanta.  We NEVER thought we'd be living here again, so imagine our surprise when the Lord worked this out!!! 

When Mr. U started his job in Atlanta in January of last year, the girls and I stayed in the parsonage until  September.  The church was very nice to let us stay there that long.  We moved in with my parents in September and closed on our house (our FIRST house!!) in December!!  We are finally homeowners!!  It's been a loooooong journey, but we are SO happy to be all together AND to own our own home, too!!

I hope to share any good recipes I happen upon or maybe even homemaking tips.  I DO love making our house a home!!

Happy Homemaking!!!